Thursday, November 5, 2009

5-11-2009

Thx
Lol… suddenly say thx for what oo?


Thx to the friend that sent email or sms to greed me
Happy birthday lo ….
Reli happy to hear that …. Thx ya ~


Birthday still same with the normal day ==
No candle, No cake, No more present T.T
But !! Is a special experience that I don’t have before…



Not because I last year got celebrate…
Is because I call ppl to attend to my party…
No ppl is reply to attend…
But this year I dint mention anything…
Suddenly got surprise… the all sms and mail to greed …
The is the experience that I don’t have before…


Haha …
Wish any friend that is reading this blog
Happy birthday on ur birthday ^^
Next time don’t let me alone le ^^



(To remember this birthday… I have upgrade my blog…
Yea~ My own music Player ^^)

No comments: